Thursday, April 23, 2015

Welcome to a barren wasteland.

Hopefully, this will be populated relatively quickly.


My name is Indigo (no really, it is) and I typically go by Tekky in a myriad of PC games, be they free or paid, RPG, RTS, FPS, or any other genre of easily mislabeled acronym. I've had a computer since I was 1, oddly, and I didn't really start playing pc games until I was 6 on a clamshell iBook. That said, I used to be rather big on console games, and I tend to return to them on and off.

I have a reputation for getting absurdly angry at random bullshit in-game, but that has more or less given way to being extremely irritating on Ventrimumraidspeakype. I tend to avoid drama surrounding video games, but a lot of it is pretty hilarious and great to watch from a distance. See anything regarding gamergate.

I have a massive selection of steam games, I tend to stream at random times on twitch (http://www.twitch.tv/tekmaster99 if you're ever supremely bored), I don't bother updating youtube because I have the attention span of a house cat and therefore cannot comprehend Movie Maker.



In other news, I plan to begin a massive review fest of my steam games, #-Z, in an attempt to give value to the many games stuffed into packs that have been picked up on sales.

On the topic of steam, I made a post on Sturgeon's House regarding the absolutely absurd system for purchasing workshop content put out today. It can be found here. I couldn't really keep it concise as I started vomiting words at my screen upon receiving the most recent steam update.

No comments:

Post a Comment